A New Light

 A New Light
After a hiatus from writing and picking myself up from the issues in my personal life, I decided it will be great to resume writing on a monthly frequency to connect with my inner self, and connect with like minded thinkers and writers. 

Writing and investing is my passion regardless of whether I am getting paid for it. Even if no one is reading about it, writing keeps my mind sharp and discussions with others allows me to bounce off ideas with other experienced / astute investors. I am also thankful to have met new friends in person with a passion in investing in recent months, and reignite my passion in what I loved. 

I will resume writing and blogging at https://caveatemptorvenditor.substack.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Michael Leong- Your first $1,000,000 Making it in stocks

Moment of reflection (Kyoka Suigetsu)