June update

Wait till unsustainable price for chew to drop before reconsidering. Large surge in profit is due to land sale to government and wait for disappointing quarter / annual results to shake speculators confidence before going in.

Sgx, dairy farm and Suntec REIT has great potential. But its moats and margin of safety are not as deep as I like. I should stay away and wait for the quarterly results.

I expect vicom to plunge further due to effects from coe down cycle. Wait till next quarter results for any investment decision

Interest rate hike did not seem to impact and create a fire sale in REITs compared to the November first hike. Maybe it is all fully factored in and I bought mine at the best possible moment.

The best direction moving forward is to look away from the stock market, focus on building my warchest reserves and enjoy life as a whole. And wait for the next quarter financial results before any decision is made.

Expect downward movements in my portfolio as sell in May and go away,and cyclical Downwinds from lack of festivities will lack to a decrease in investor sentiment.

Focus on preparing for my toastmaster projects and mid year review. Life is much more than stocks and I am adopting a buy and hold strategy. Learn to pace out for a 5 year marathon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A New Light

Portfolio Review 2019 - Performance Review

Michael Leong- Your first $1,000,000 Making it in stocks